• Custom built Todd Gillete 1986 GMC CK/1500 Custom Show Truck appearing as a Chevrolet C 10
• New Chevrolet 383 Stroker Engine making over 500 HP!
• New performance built 4L60 automatic transmission equipped with a 3000 RPM stall converter
• New Holley Sniper EFI installed and professionally tuned by Leading Edge Automotive
• Full length Hedman ceramic coated Headers with Flowmaster mufflers and custom rear exiting exhaust
• Stunning Show Quality BASF Black over Violet Pearl making the Black finish ''flip'' in the light to a violet and purple tone
• New 20'' custom staggered US Mags with 11.5'' Wide Tires
• Factory air conditioning blowing cold to keep you cool
• New custom sound system featuring a Kenwood blue tooth head unit and 4 new Pioneer speakers that feature a Polk Audio powered subwoofer located behind the seat makes you ready to rock!
• New Dakota Digital VHX gauges
• Custom brushed billet trimmed interior accessories add that modern look and appearance to this beautiful interior
• Shaved door handles with new remote entry fobs and manual overrides located in the front fender ensure you'll be safe to enter at any time
• “Bed Rug” brand carpeted bed with new vinyl bedcover secured by the aluminum frame
• New “mini spool” locker rear end for added traction
• Drop spindles wit 2” lowered stance
Flashy muscle cars are fun and polished customs are nice, but there's really nothing cooler than a well-done truck. No gimmicks, no frills and no posturing: just power and presence -- LOTS of presence. This exceptionally clean C10 is a traditional stunner that mixes 383 cubic inches of Chevrolet V8 with a proven driveline, sinister aesthetics and a detailed, frame up restoration. And if you're looking for a cool classic that's both road ready and show-ready, it's the perfect way to cruise the scene and turn some heads!
WHAT COLOR IS IT?
Sorted, solid and ready to roll, this sweet Action Line C10 is the beneficiary of a 3-year thorough restoration that presents itself with a bit of mystery. Look at it one way and in the shade and this stunner appears black. Look at it from a different angle and you’ll be presented with the underlying violet and purple metallic hue making you wonder what color is this truck! That reboot makes excellent use of deep black multi-stage BASF custom show paint. Wet sanded and buffed to perfection, onlookers will stop you at traffic lights and ask you “what color is your truck?.
THERE'S NOTHING MORE CHEVY THAN A BUFF SMALL BLOCK!
Raise the hood and you’ll find 383 cubic inches of raucous Chevrolet small block built to make 500 HP! At that top of that iron mill, a trick bowtie spinner cinches a polished air cleaner with a Holley Sniper fuel system underneath. At the back of that intake, a hot MSD distributor swirls sparks around attractive polished valve covers. Beneath this array of fuel system supply, you’ll find the aluminum headed 383 funneling spent gases through Headman coated headers. You’ll also find an array of neatly chromed accessories and a highly detailed engine bay.
RESTORED TO BE BETTER
Look to the bottom side and you’ll find a solid frame lightly undercoated that compliments 2-inch drop spindles with familiar lowering blocks. The 383's power flows through a dressed newly built 4L60 4-speed automatic transmission that’s ready for highway cruising at a low RPM. Turns come courtesy of fluid power steering while stops come courtesy of a brake booster which jolts two calipers and two drums. The custom exhaust funnels spent gases through throaty Flowmaster mufflers and polished stainless tips. And everything rolls on new US mags featuring 10.5” rims and 11.5” tires.
CUSTOM IS BETTER
Between the doors, the bowtie-branded stock seat has been tastefully paired with premium carpet. A billet-trimmed dash hangs a new Dakota Digital VHX gauge set that makes this truck provide accurate and reliable information to its pilot. The factory air conditioning and stylish Lokar shifter gives this interior even a bit more "pop". A new Kenwood, Pioneer, and Polk Audio stereo system that’s ready to play your favorite tunes has been professionally installed and sounds awesome!
When it comes to performance, durability and sheer Americana, nothing beats an old school GM workhorse. Thanks to a high-quality restoration and a paint job that spared no expense this sweet GMC/C10 wraps a hot drivetrain in a capable chassis and crisp aesthetics. Ready to stand out from the crowd? Give us a call to see this marvelous creation!
Visit Precious Metal Classic Car Sales online at www.pmclassiccars.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 574-276-1326 today to schedule your test drive.
Although this car looks absolutely stunning, please understand that this is still an older car that may have imperfections. Due to our inventory size, we are unable to drive every vehicle for long distances however we do drive each vehicle for 150-200 miles before service begins and photographs are taken. We cannot guarantee that every gauge, light, window, horn, option, function, etc. will work as it should but we make every effort to ensure that they do. Please check your local state inspection requirements. We do our best to inspect these vehicles in every detail and repair any issues that may arise. As with all classic cars, it will need odds and ends down the road as you begin to drive it more often! The information contained within this ad is solely for convenience. The description is opinion only and should not be considered a complete description of any or all faults; it may not be relied upon nor taken as fact or otherwise a representation or warranty of any sort. We describe these vehicles to the best of our knowledge and ability.
All prices and offers are before state, city and county tax, tag, title and license fees. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. We are not responsible for errors and omissions; all offers subject to change without notice, please confirm listings with dealer.